RULES AND INFORMATIONS
- The room is rented by the day.
- The hotel day is from 16:00 to 11:00 the next morning.
- The keys and the fee for the stay are collected at reception.
- Guests may not transfer the room to other persons, even if the period for which he has paid has not expired.
- Every time the guest leaves the room, he should check the door and make sure it is locked.
- We accept children from the age of 12 years old, upwards.
- Children under the age of 16 must be under adult care and supervision throughout their stay. The children’s legal guardians are responsible for the children’s behaviour, including any damage or harm done.
- The house is a quiet place from 22:00 to 7:00 the following morning.
- Persons who are not our guests can stay in the room from 11:00 to 21:00.
- The house is obliged to provide:
- Conditions of full and undisturbed rest of the guest.
- The safety of the stay, including the safety of keeping the information about the guest confidential.
- Professional and courteous service for all services provided in the house,
- Carrying out necessary repairs of the equipment during the guest’s absence, and in his presence, only if he agrees to,
- The facility will endeavour to mitigate any inconvenience as far as possible.
- Koliba is not responsible for the loss of money or any material property.
- Koliba is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
- The guest should notify a Koliba employee of any damage to the rented room or premises of Koliba as soon as it is discovered.
- Guest of the facility is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment items and technical facilities of the property, arising from his fault or the fault of the guest visiting the facility.
- If a guest under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants interferes with the peace of other guests or the functioning of Koliba, he can be removed from the premises.
- The house may refuse to accept a guest who during a previous stay grossly violated the hotel regulations.
- After the end of the stay, each room is checked by the reception staff in the presence of a guest of the facility. In order to exclude possible damages.
- In the case of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay is lost in full.
- If the guest does not arrive on the day of the beginning of the reservation, the further stay will be cancelled and the advance payment is not returned.
- Pets are not accepted.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the house.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices not included in the room.
- Personal items left by the departing guest will be sent to the address indicated by the guest. In case of not receiving such information, the items will be stored for one month.
- Smoking in the room is subject to a penalty of 1000zl.
- Guests making a reservation declares that he or she has read the regulations and accepts their conditions.
Our guests opinions
I requested an unscented room due to sensitivities and was accommodated with a smile. The location of property made our stay medicinal for the soul. It borders forest parkland one one end and has a river and all its soothing sounds across the street.